Educational, Product and Program Promos
I produced four videos for Mercury Learning Systems which provided information to parents and teachers about new educational methods and demonstrate computer games which were part of the company’s line of accelerated learning products for children.
I was responsible for the entire production of each video including:
- Developing an understanding of the science behind the games and how they work in order to…
- Organizing the information and write comprehensive video scripts that would guide the parent/teacher through the specific learning process and game functions;
- Recording and editing the voice overs;
- Developing the look and feel of the videos along company branding and culture;
- Designing and producing all the graphic and animation elements;
- Final editing and delivery.
Production Cost: $300 each
Video 1 – Sequential Memory Education and Game
Video 2 – Wrong Learning Products
Video 3 – Rapid Flash Learning and Game