The CEO of Account Medical originally hired me to improve his current website. It was found to be non-functional and his product was not completely developed. Additionally, his advertising materials were outdated. My role expanded to full responsibility for a new website design and build from the ground up, developing an automated order fulfillment system, new advertising collateral and online marketing.
- Managed entire project
- Custom WP ecommerce website: Concept, design, UX/UI, imagery, graphics, content, coded front end and developed backend functionality
- Hired programmers to code the website’s backend (Saved the company approx $3,000 in development costs)
- Sourced and purchased product materials
- Developed and tested an automated customer order/fulfillment system
- Engaged in targeted FB advertising and wrote 30 drip posts
- Set up and designed automated email campaigns and wrote all content
- Wrote PR pieces and published on high PA (page authority) news sites including Reuters, ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC, etc.
- Wrote and published articles about the product
- Performed business listing services
- Wrote and produced several presentations/proposals for government and public sales ventures worldwide
- Designed and produced a convention booth including demo video loop, 8′ banner, props, handouts and other collateral
- Designed and produced all printed business and marketing collateral
- Videos: Concept, script, design, animations, graphics, filming, hired talent, production